Mountain View Weekly Update
Announcements & Updates
- If you have not already done so, please carefully review the contents of the May 21 email from Mrs. Toth, which contains a link to join the Class of 2019 Remind group.
- Students received their polo shirts (to be worn on 6/6) in home base yesterday.
- On June 3, students will be organized in height order to prepare for the Promotion procession. Please remember that your child must bring the shoes that they plan to wear to the ceremony to school on the 3rd.
- Students, teacher chaperones, and administration will meet on Monday to discuss the Washington, D.C. trip and other end-of-year events. At that meeting, students will be given a luggage verification form that must be signed and returned on Tuesday morning.
- Students must arrive at Mountain View between 7:00 - 7:15 a.m. Tuesday morning. Departure for D.C. is 7:30 a.m. sharp.
- Students who are receiving awards have been notified by mail, but all are welcome to attend the Awards Ceremony at Mountain View, 6:30 p.m. on the 12th.
- Please click here to view 2019-2020 school supply lists and access the HSA school supply kit order form.
- The Borough Bash is back, and the HSA is looking for Mountain View volunteers to help run the festivities - helping little “bashers” with games, tattoos and face painting! Grab a friend or two and consider volunteering as a team! Sign-ups will be sent out through room parents.
Last chance for Balloons in June!
Mark your calendars
- 6/3: Mendham High School Unified Sports field day @ Borough Park- 6/4-6/6: 8th gr Washington, D.C. trip
- 6/5: HSA general meeting (8:45 a.m. @ MV)
- 6/7: Advisory, 8th grade "Apprentice Day"