Glass Library Student Newsletter
AP Test Resources
Students with Destiny obligations for textbooks, library books, calculators, and/or Chromebooks may return items to the library or pay for items at the following locations and times:
Obligation Collection Times:
Morning: 7:30 a.m. -8:30 a.m.
During lunches: 11:30 a.m. -1:00 p.m.Afternoon: 2:30 p.m.- 3:00 p.m.; Wednesdays: 2:30-3:30 p.m.
Obligation Collection Locations:
Credit Cards: Bookkeeper
Please note this is for obligations only. Textbook, calculator, and Chromebook returns will begin after Memorial day.
During testing, a desk will be set-up in the hallway outside of the front doors to collect items and money during the specified times.
- May 3 - AP Spanish - 7:45-11:30
- May 5 - AP Seminar - 11:45-3:30
- May 10 - AP French - 11:45-3:30
- May 13 - AP Latin - 11:45-3:30
- May 18 - AP US Makeup - 7:45-11:30
The library may also be closed on the following dates for SOL testing:
- May 11 - World History I
- May 16 - Reading Expedited Retakes and Make-ups
- May 17 - World History I Expedited Retakes and Make-ups
- May 19 - Algebra I
- May 20 - World History II Make-ups
- May 23 - Earth Science
- May 24 - Geometry
- May 25 - Chemistry
- May 26 - Algebra 2
- May 27 - Earth Science Expedited Retakes and Make-ups
Please remember if the door is closed then the library is being used for testing and no one should enter. We will open the door once testing is finished for the day.