Support System Highlights
May 30th, 2016
About this newsletter
You can find below some more details on recent changes to support system.
The new design is still in the works, but will be done soon :)
- Rider "VIP" status in support
- Exclude / Include driver from in-car onboarding campaign
- Show blocked status for rider's payment method
- Unified search in driver profile
- Change surge multiplier to percentage
- Create an invite
- Additional ride information for level 2 support
- Seperate permissions for driver and rider refund
+ Plenty of bug fixes
Rider "VIP" status in support
Settings can be controlled in activity tab of rider profile.
Exclude / Include driver from in-car onboarding campaign
Please note, these settings only control Juno's side. A driver can choose to opt out of the campaign on their device.
Changes are made in "Referrals" section of payments tab of driver profile.
Show blocked status for rider's payment method
Unified search in driver profile
You can freely search from one line:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Car Plate #
How's it working for you? let us know!
Once we finish testing out the feature and collecting feedback, we'll introduce changes to rider search as well.
Change surge multiplier to percentage
Create an invite
Invites tab now allows you to invite riders to our beta.
Just head over to "Invite" Tab and click create an invite
Enter the rider's phone number and choose whether to activate it or not.
Additional ride information for level 2 support
- Pickup / Dropoff coordinates
- Unix timestamp on hover
Seperate permissions for driver and rider refund
- Fixed an issue that casued documents to look blurry on upload
- Sometimes documents previews were displaying too large, that's fixed.
- Fixed cannot open driver agreement (ENVELOPE_DOES_NOT_EXIST) error
- Fixed an issues that caused surge percentage to sometimes display incorrectly
- Bunch more technical bugs fixed, that will make your lives easier :)