RACISM IN CANADA
Racism is not a big deal in Canada
History that relates to the issue
- In Canada racism was a driving force behind the transatlantic slave trade.
- Aboriginal people had problem with the education of there people.
-The aboriginal were forces to study white culture.
Geography that relates to the issue
- Some kids on Canada fight with other kids that are from other country and color.
- Discrimination is exclude a group of people or a person.
- People don't get job because of the color of the skin.
- Systemic racism is much more difficult to pinpoint and eliminate.
- For many years First Nations people had difficulty getting hired as teachers of their own people.
- People need to see other races in a positive light to recognize racism is based on ignorance.
- One group of school children gets into a fight with another and race is the issue.