Special Education News Update
December 8, 2014
- Groupwise and Google Accounts (gl.k12.mi.us) will be merging in December. They will be merged to look like the firstname.lastname@example.org account. Groupwise will no longer continue. You will not have access to your old email files. If you have email files or information that you would like to save, forward to your personal email or print the information out.
Please keep in mind....
- November Medicaid MUST be done before you leave for Christmas Break! Please plan accordingly!
How to Rename or Relabel an IEP/Document:
- Open the IEP/Document that you'd like to relabel
- Click the Set Document Dropdown
- Click Label/Comment
- Type the new label/comment
- Click Accept
- IEPs are not required in the Spring for students moving to another building/program, if their current IEP reflects those changes
- An informational meeting in the Spring for parents of students moving or changing programs in the Fall is a good idea, but you don't have to hold a full blown IEP
Upcoming Dates to Remember:
- Progress Reports Due Dec 8
- December 22- Jan 2, 2015 - Winter Break (All IEPs due in by December 18, 2014)
- January 14, 2015 PLCs
- February 5, 6 2015 Parent Teacher Conferences
- February 11, 2015 Count Day (all IEPs due on or before Feb 11, must be completed by Feb 5
- February 18, 2015 PLCs
- March 18, 2015 PLCs
- March 23, 2015 Progress Reports Due