The ART of Moving through Change
Women’s Healing & Transformation Retreat
Join us for a compassionate & creative look at change! 8/26-->8/28 2016 (Friday 7PM - Sunday 12PM)
How do you deal with change?
Who's this retreat for?
Imagine a weekend where you don't have to cook or manage anyone else's problems. Now imagine a compassionate and creative experience where you may safely and confidentially express, be at peace, learn to let go, share and come fully alive.
- High stress job/life/situation or simply overwhelmed
- Responsible for leading change in others or manager of many
- Desire to learn about change for personal & professional development
- Forging new paths in life/work
- At a crossroads, in transition or facing the next chapter
- Dealing with hidden grief or compassion fatigue
- Facing health issues, are a survivor, care-taker or lost loved one
- Entering new phase of life through retirement, empty-nest, divorce or marriage and creating new identity or direction
If you are looking for ... peace of mind, creativity, community, and healing while learning coping tools and strategies to deal with or lead change in yourself or others- then join us!
August 26-28 2016 (Friday 7PM - Sunday 12PM)
Lotus & the Butterfly: Women’s Healing & Transformation Retreat at Trinity Retreat Center, Pine Knoll Shores, NC (2hrs 45min from Raleigh)
- 2 nights + 4 meals + retreat
- beach-front house with private bedrooms & pool access
- space is limited to 8 + fills quickly, so don't delay in registering!
* You may extend your stay for an additional rate after the retreat.
What shall I expect?
- release what's stuck, stressing you out or holding you back
- reflect in the presence of other women like you
- experience collaborative art-making and shared expression
- experience group coaching to acquire tools, gain perspective and receive support in a safe and confidential space
- engage in nature-based activities that foster healing and release
- practice stillness, quiet and self-compassion
- learn change strategies, coping tools and overall practices of well-being
- learn empathy-based communication skills
- learn the fundamentals of behavior change
- walk away revitalized and knowing what's next for you
- bring back joy, peace and sense-of-self into your life and work :)
Annelies M. Gentile, MA, ACC
If this announcement is coming to you at a good or synchronistic time for you or for another you know, let's talk. My number is below and my consultations are free. I help people solve problems, communicate better and bridge transitions, crossroads or stuck spots. I work with individuals, groups and businesses of mostly passionate professionals who are busy and overwhelmed by the requirements of life and work, and serve in a variety of ways such as personal coaching, seminars and retreats. I'm also available for inspiring and informative speaking engagements.
Integrative Leadership & Empowerment
Coaching . Consulting . Workshops . Seminars . Playshops . Team-building . Retreats . Speaking . Inspired Education