THAT CHANGES PRACTICE
Bright Morning Consulting
What You Can Expect
This interactive, practical workshop models the kind of learning experiences that can change professional practice and ultimately, outcomes for adult learners. We’ll explore strategic planning, assessment and evaluation of professional development, creating learning experiences for adults, fostering trusting cultures, and becoming a learning organization.
- Cultivate optimal conditions for learning.
- Choose and build buy-in for effective professional development goals.
- Design learning structures and agendas aligned with principles of adult learning.
- Refine your communication skills.
- Develop skills to encourage productive conflict and navigate tricky group dynamics.
- Identify ways to gather data and reflect on the effectiveness of professional development
- Hone your leadership identity, grounded in your core values.
Attendance is limited to the UCB Graduate School of Education
and CRLP Statewide and Regional Leadership Teams
Professional Development that Changes Practice
Wednesday, June 26th, 8am to Thursday, June 27th, 3:30pm
2121 Berkeley Way
UC Berkeley Graduate School of Education
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.