ALAYNA'S PLEDGE SHEET
Miss K's Dance Bungalow Season Five
Alayna Is Going To Competition!
Alayna has been working so hard, that she is the first representative of MKDB FORT SMITH, to compete in regional competition! She will be hitting the stage , competing in Texarkana, Arkansas!
Alayna's competition to do list is long , her training is tedious and she will need all the support and love you are willing to give her. She needs you to support her dreams of dance, for they are coming true.
She needs donations and sponsorship to continue her dance journey in excellence.
Your pledge to support Alayna Glover is greatly appreciated. Below you will find a list of all Alayna will need to continue her training and meet the requirements of competition and training. After viewing the list, place your pledge, any amount is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance, for giving Alayna, another chance to dance.
-Miss K's Dance Bungalow-
ALAYNA'S DANCE NEEDS and REQUIREMENTS
View The List
Honor The Pledge
1. Dance Tuition April- August
*Ask Dance Mom for tuition amount.
2. Regional Competition Solo Registration Fees $120.00
3. Competition Costume Rental $ 75.00
4. Travel to and from Texarkana, AR
5. Lodging (3 Days and 2 Nights)
6. Regional Competition Day Supplies $150.00
7. Competition T Shirt $ 25.00
8. Finale Show Costume Rental $100.00
9. Regional Competition Make Up and Hair $ 50.00
10.Competition Shoes $ 60.00
HONOR THE PLEDGE!
1. Tell her how much you are pledging.
2. Pledges are due by the 1st of each month or earlier.
*If you pledge on March 20th- Your pledge is due on April 1st.
3. You may honor your pledge in cash , with check or online invoice.
*Checks are made payable to Ann Glover. Memo: AlaynaMKDB
**Invoices will be sent to your email address for the amount you have pledged.