By Natasha Hays
- Test machines to determine proper functioning.
- Fill machines with products, ingredients, money, and other supplies.
- Inspect machines and meters to determine causes of malfunctions and fix minor problems such as jammed bills or stuck products.
- Contact other repair personnel or make arrangements for the removal of machines in cases where major repairs are required.
- Make service calls to maintain and repair machines.
- Collect coins and bills from machines, prepare invoices, and settle accounts with concessionaires.
- Keep records of merchandise distributed and money collected.
- Clean and oil machine parts.