Communication Studies and Storytelling
Wed, Nov. 1, 2017, 8:30-4:30
All Department of Communication & Performance undergraduate majors have advising holds. They must see their advisors on the departmental advising day to have the holds lifted. Students with fewer than 60 completed hours must also see our CASE advisor, Paula Sarut. Minors should also meet with their minor advisors prior to spring registration.
To lift your advising hold:
- Print your DegreeWorks audit and bring it with you on Advising Day, marked with your summer/fall course plan.
- Go see your advisor in her/his office this Wednesday, Nov 1.
- If you have completed fewer than 60 hours, you must meet with both your faculty advisor AND your CASE advisor.
- File your Intent to Graduate when you have 3 semesters to go.
- If you are not sure who your advisor is or your advisor is not available, check in at the department office: Campus Center Bldg, Room 218.