Jensen Counseling Newsletter
Week of April 29th
Dear Jensen Parent and Guardians,
This week we have gathered some activities for our students, to help address the topic of managing feelings. We also included some community resources for your use. Feel free to use the resources below to help support the social emotional well being of your child.
- If you would like to contact us you can do so using the contact box on the side of the newsletter. It is directly linked to our school email.
- SISD Mental Health Moment Ep. 4 by our Lead Counselor Mr. Crixell Topic: Managing Stress
- In my heart: A Book of Feelings Read Aloud
- 8 Stress management ideas for kids
- Creating a scream box an effective way to release emotions
- De-escalation techniques for defusing meltdowns
- Gratitude scavenger hunt
- Sharyland ISD Meal Service Update
- Region One COVID-19 Parent Portal
- Reopening Texas: The next steps
- Food Bank RGV Emergency Pantry update
- COVID-19 Mental Health support line
- CDC Self Checker for COVID-19: A guide to help you make decisions and seek appropriate medical care.
- United States Census 2020