Young Entrepreneur Challenge 2019
So you have a great business idea, but where do you start? Participate in Pitch Flint and you could be the next big CEO!
Pitch and present your idea to the local business community and compete to win your share of $10,000 in prize money in this youth focused entrepreneurship event.
Eligible: 12-15-year-old youth with a business idea that would have an impact on the local community.
How to Enter:
Submit a 2-minute video to Alex Dawson, Development Manager at email@example.com with pitch of business idea that answer the questions below:
1) Idea/Business Summary
- What is the problem you're trying to solve?
- How does your product/service work?
- Identify the stage of idea/business development
- What makes your idea unique?
- Who is your target customer?
2) Market Research
- Who are your competitors?
3) Revenue/potential business model
- Explain how your idea would make money
4) Describe how you would use the prize money to move your idea forward.
Videos can be amateur shot with a smartphone or other device.
Submission deadline is June 11 (extended from June 7 for you) at 11:59pm EST time. Parent or legal guardian must sign consent form to participate in competition. Videos will be reviewed, and participants will be notified within 72 hours of submission if they will move on to final round.
June 14, 5-6:30pm
Light refreshments will be provided.
Register for the event today!
Contact Alex Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about Pitch Flint.