Protagonist's & Antagonist's Problem
- Protagonist's Problem : Stanley Yelnats, is sent to camp Green Lake, a juvenile detention camp did not commit crime. He run away because, he was getting treat wrong.
- Antagonist's Problem : The Warden she after the treasure. The problem is whenever they find the suitcase.
Other Character's Perspective on Main Characters
- Zero- He a homeless boy, very strong friendship with stanley.
- Mr.Sir- IS the 2 men hand those what the warden tells him to do. "Rude,Crude"
My Impression of Protagonist Character
- Stanley his a hard worker because he dills holes the find the treasure box. Even tho he had a bad luck he put effort an enjoy life.
My Impression of Antagonist Character
- The Warden she didn't care about the kid in the camp. She was after the treasure.
Characterization: In the End
- Stanley a round character
- The warden a flat character
- Zero a round character
- Mr.Sir a flat character