4 for 40!!
4 PRIZES FOR 40 NEW SHOWS ON OUR TEAM!
Monday, September 21, 2015
Fall is in the air! Our best season is here! And the holiday line is launching in 2 weeks! I am excited!!
Let's have some fun booking up the remainder of September and October with 4 chances for YOU to win some HOT new items launching in October!
Here is how it will work!
- Book any NEW trunk show for SEPTEMBER or OCTOBER! *
- Enter it into Lounge!
- Let me know about your new booking via email or post on our team page!
- Get your name on our team tracker!
Goal: Book 40 new trunk shows!
- Once we book 10 new shows, I will pull a winner for the new Stud pack debuting from lines 1-10!
- Once the 20th new show is booked, the gals on lines 1-20 are entered to win the gorgeous black new scarf! Can't wait to see the entire scarf!
- At new trunk show # 30-- one lucky gal from lines 1-30 will win the new Crossbody! $89 value!
- Tick, tock, tick, tock-- once we hit 40 new shows-- one gal will win this watch! Gasp!
* Online shows and vendor shows don't count for this contest. For our 4 winners, hold that new show and qualify it with $300+ in sales and your prize will ship to you that day!
Getting started! BUILD YOUR CONTACT LIST!
- Make your list! Who do you know!
- Warm them up!
Every day I will post on our team FB page and email top tips for reaching out to book shows, words to say and more. Let's get started now with your list building!
10 places to build your WHO DO YOU KNOW LIST!
- Contacts from your last 5 shows
- Every customer who placed an online order on your website. Start with orders from the summer to date!
- Contacts from your trunk shows from this time last year (Sept - Dec)
- Leads who have considered joining Stella & Dot, but are not ready yet-- why not host first?
- Open your calendar! Where have you been the past 3 week? Your full time job? Yoga class? PTO meeting? Dentist? Book club? Gym? Church? Hair salon? Who can you brainstorm from gals you have recently seen or connected with?
- Meet FRANK! Friend, Relatives, Acquaintances, Neighbors, Kid/Community Connections
- Go on a Hostess Scavenger Hunt (see pic below)
- Play the A to Z Memory Jogger! (see below)
- Social media friends. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn. Scroll your connections!
- Chat with good friends who can be your connectors for referrals!
Just when you think you have run out of people to talk with about Stella & Dot…Try some of these tried and true ideas to book your next Trunk Shows outside your social circle:
Try one or more of these ideas!
1. Take the show on the road. Adorn yourself in jewels and arm yourself with mini look books. Head out to the mall or your favorite boutiques and window shop. The whole intent is to strike up conversations with the people you meet. Challenge Yourself! Head out with a pack of minis labeled and challenge yourself to exchange contact info with 25 people over 5 days (so 5 a day). Write each person’s info on a post it note or get a business card. Find a partner and hold each other accountable – reward yourself along the way!
2. Take #1 a step further – bring a portfolio of jewels with you to your favorite store. When a salesperson asks, “May I help you find something” you can easily reply, “Actually…Yes! You can help me! I’m looking for the perfect dress to go with this necklace.” Live near a Nordstroms? Make an appointment with a personal shopper – it’s a free service they offer!
3. Expand your social circle and create a “better” you! Join a gym, a community club, a book club, or Junior League. Take a Zumba or yoga class or how about a cooking or pottery class? You’ll meet people with the same interests as you and it’s all about building authentic relationships with the people you meet (S&D should be secondary).
4. Have a Pop Up Shop. Visit your salon, spa, nail place, studios, and local boutiques. Talk up your stylist or ask to speak with a marketing manager. Prospecting in more places than just where you typically go? Bring a lookbook and note introducing yourself along with bag of gourmet peanuts tagged with "I know you'll go nuts over our cute jewelry!"
5. Mail Out Mondays. Revisit old order forms or your contacts list in the Lounge. Send our latest lookbook to previous customers who loved the line when you met them but maybe do not realize we have now expanded our line. Follow-up on Friday.
6. Ask for Referrals. Maybe your inner circle is “tapped out”, but what about your sister’s, mother’s, bff’s, or coworker’s, inner circle? Offer a small sparkly token as a thank you if their referral books with you.
7. Raise Awareness. Raise Funds. Put a call out to your Facebook friends, co-workers, family, etc. letting them know you are there to support their cause. Offer the Style Rewards as auction item OR donate a portion of your commissions.
8. Ladies Night Out. Search for area restaurants that host ladies night out on certain nights of the week. Places like the Melting Pot or Applebees have been known to let stylists set up a display and talk with their patrons. Make sure to have a little raffle item to collect contact information from everyone you speak with.
9. Network. Network. Network. Find local women’s networking groups in your area. Search the web, Facebook, Eventbrite, Meet-up.com, or your local Chamber of Commerce. Look for vendor events like bridal shows, holiday bizarres, craft fairs, and city celebrations. (Just beware of booth costs and evaluate your return on investment before signing a contract.)
10. Connect with other women in business. It’s natural for women to want to support other women. Partner up for an event and share contacts. A night of Beauty and Bling with a make-up consultant or Cupcakes and Couture with someone who is in the food service business