Digital Citizenship Project
What is Digital Citizenship & Why is it necessary for us to know about it?
Rule#1: Digital Etiquette
You should be nice because you don't want to hurt people.
You should also be nice because you can be bulling when you didn't mean to.
The last thing why you should be nice is because you can make friends.
One last thing is to be nice is you can be syber bullying.
Rule#2: Information Privacy
1. Is spam and people can give you messages that you don't want.
2. There is another thing called scams these are fake dells that people make.
3. When you see a free game on the computer it is fake and this is called malware.
5. When you do this people can see your print and this is what it is call identity theft.
Rule#3: Social Networking
1. Social networking is getting together on the internet.
2. There is a thing on the internet that can save information this is call a profile.
3. Another thing is you can get your friends together and this is call a network.
Rule#4: Online Safety
1. Keep your identity a secret.
2. Be extra careful with strangers.
3. Tell somebody.
4. Protect your passwords
5. Be nice.
1. Cyber bullying is just a person doing bad thing to a person.
1. One thing you can do with out plagiarizing you can attribute a text.
2. If you copy a peace a information it is called verbatim.
3. Another thing is to do is to do is bibliography.
1. copyright is a blocking information and this is called creative works.
2. You can also do derivative works.
3. Something else is called tangible expression.
4. when you rewrite someone's book it is called infringement.
5. if you do infringe you can be sued.
6. someone can rewrite your work with out your permission and this is called fair use.
7. After you can have a copyright it can go in to the world and this is called public domain.