connoisseur of cat hair & old sweaters
- Born in Portland in 1992!
- I study English literature, classics and modern languages.
- I had a terrible time in high school but wonderful teachers--I want to teach high school and do the same for others what my instructors did for me.
- I love to cook, especially Israeli food and other Mediterranean cuisines, and most especially for other people.
- I'm lucky to live with my two best friends: my partner Alex and my cat Brautigan.
- Besides books and food and old Greeks, I like stand-up comedy, bluegrass music, hydroponic gardening, science-fiction, Japanese comics, Steve Martin movies, kayaking, and U-Pick farms.
- Completing my degree in secondary education and finding a job
- Earning the respect and trust of students and their families
- Building a personal library from the ground up with my own hands
- Singing in a jazz band, not at karaoke night
- Finally reading all the books I sometimes pretend to have read