Open House 2022
RMS Open House
Hello RMS Parents and Guardians:
Roosevelt Middle School (RMS) will be having our Open House on August 30th from 5-8 p.m. Families and students can come to open their lockers, find their classes, and meet their teachers. This will be a very crowded night. To avoid waiting in line, please bring a copy of your schedule or have it open on your device. If you need help getting onto Parentvue you can call 763-506-HELP.
Student bus and locker information can be found under the "Student Info" tab.
Your student's schedule can be found under the "class schedule" tab.
Parking is also very crowded on this night. We will have four district parking attendants to help, but please be patient because this is a very popular event. This is a "drop-in" event and you can come at any time. If you need support or have questions please call RMS at 763-506-5800 and we can help.
We look forward to seeing your family at open house.
Roosevelt Essential Information
Important Upcoming Dates
- Tuesday, August 30, 5-8 p.m.: Open House
- Tuesday, September 6: First Day of School and Picture Day
- Tuesday, September 20: Fundraiser Kick-Off
- Friday, October 14: Picture Retake Day
- Thursday, October 20: No School, MEA
- Friday, October 21: No School, MEA
Important School Phone Numbers
- Main Office: 763-506-5800
- Absence Line: 763-506-5806
- Attendance Office: 763-506-5961
- Student Services & Registration: 763-506-5960
- Community Education: 763-506-5811
- Health Office: 763-506-5978
- Volunteer Services: 763-506-5970
- Help Desk: 763-506-HELP (4357)
- 2022-23 School Supply List
- Attendance Process
- Access your Student's Lunch Account
- Health Services Practices
- Locating your Student's Bus Information
- Middle School Digital Day Calendar
- Office Procedures
- Report a Student's Absence Online
- RMS Essential Information
- RMS Traffic Flow Procedures
- SchoolPay Fee Directions
- Visitors and School Safety
Upcoming Events and Items of Interest
This e-newsletter is published by Roosevelt Middle School, supported by the Anoka-Hennepin communication and public relations department. Questions, comment or concerns about the school e-newsletter? Contact us.