September 8, 2015
Week two is in the books!
It can be overwhelming at times but committing to continued improvement, learning every day, and trying new things are what our students deserve. They are the luckiest group around to have you all as their teachers. You are not satisfied with status quo, how it has always been done, or old school ways. You are persevering and preparing our children for the positive and bright future they deserve by challenging ourselves and being the best we can be every single day!
Thanks so much for putting in the extra effort and the extra hours to make this year a success!!!
You've Got Heart and Thank you
You guys are doing a great job of hitting that 10:00 attendance data input. I know it is not convenient, but you all are rising to the occasion!!! Thank you!
Calendar of Events
September 4th: T-TESS goal setting was due in Eduphoria Appraise - please double check that you have completed the following:
- Identify data and processes used to assess students....
- Identify the data and processes used/or will use to assess your professional growth...
- Then be sure to identify and create your plan to accomplish your two goals.
September 8th: Faculty Meeting 3:30 - Have Chapter 11 of your Positive Discipline book read.
September 10th: Team Leader Meeting 3:30
September 11th: Flag Day
September 11th: Assessment plan for the six weeks due
September 11th: Load your grades at the end of the day like you normally would for Progress Reports. Progress Reports will not be shown in HAC, but the district will check to make sure that the system is working correctly in preparation for the six weeks Report Cards. Thanks for your help!
Parent Conference Window: September 21st – Oct. 9th Be sure to document all conferences in Aware.
In the future, but needs to be on your radar: November 5th Open House
Professional Development and Learning - Faculty Meetings, PLC's, and Kelly Leach Visits
- September 8th - Faculty Meeting - Have Chapter 8 of your Positive Discipline book read. Here is the Working Agenda - Please Bring: your PLC journal, Positive Discipline Book, and Laptop/ipad.
- September 15th - PLC Meetings during your co-curr we will meet in the "Think Tank"
- September 18th - Kelly Leach Visit
- September 22nd - Faculty Meeting
- October 1st - Kelly Leach Coaching Visit
- October 6th - Faculty Meeting
- October 8th - Kelly Leach visit - Meet in the "Think Tank"
Assessment Plan and Daily Lesson Plan Support
Enjoy! 54 On the Spot Assessments
How's it Going? Survey