August 14, 2019
First Day of School: Thursday, August 15th BIS Students report 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Click here to be taken to the BIS Teacher Amazon Wish Lists
A couple of things:
- We will start releasing as soon as the bells ring for parent pick-up, however, once the buses arrive on campus, we will stop traffic to allow the buses to pull through to pick up kiddos and then exit. After that time, we will resume the parent pick up line.
- Be sure and review the attached map (or see above) so you know which line to be in so as to exit onto 1189 with the flow of traffic.
- Attached are written instructions regarding parent pick-up if you are wanting to read through those. Click here to be taken to a video of parent pick up (for the record this was done with my daughter driving! lol) Please be sure and have your nametag hanging and visible on your rearview mirror.
- A.M. - we will encourage students to be dropped off in the car line or walked only to the front entrance. In an effort to ensure student safety and campus security, we ask that you say your "goodbyes" at the front door so they can enter independently and get ready for the day. If you have a parent conference, we will ask that you sign in to the front office before proceeding to the teacher's room - doors open to the building at 7:15a.m.
- A.M. - Everyone that is dropping students in the a.m. will actually enter the drop off line off of Grindstone on the East side of the Junior High. This line will go around the pond and to the front of BIS.
2019-2020 BIS School Supply Information
6th grade I may have posted the older supply lists prior to changes that we made in the 6th grade schedule. If the list you had before is different than this one, no worries. Please do not go change anything that you purchased or go buy anything else. We will get the supplies covered.
Meet Mrs. Saxton
My name is Ingia Saxton and I am the Principal at Brock Intermediate. I am excited about the upcoming year and ready to get started. This is my 9th year in Brock. I previously served the district at BJH as the Counselor as well as the Principal. Last school year, I transitioned to the new Brock Intermediate campus. I have been blessed to serve with amazing students, faculty, staff, and community since my arrival in Brock. I am looking forward to another amazing year. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Click here to view my Smore page to get to know a little more about me.