- rice, sugar beets, vegetables, fruit; pork, poultry, dairy products, eggs; fish
- $710.5 billion
- $811.9 billion
Fuji-Q Highland is a major park located in the Fuji Five Lakes region at the foot of Mount Fiji. Japan's most popular theme parks, Fuji-Q Highland, is best known for record holding roller coasters and elaborate, anime themed rides and attractions. The park strives to be at the forefront of theme park entertainment, and has been constantly opening new rides and attractions, including Guinness World Record breaking roller coasters.
- Fujiyama is the park's centerpiece attraction, was the world's tallest and fastest roller coaster when it opened in 1996, and it continues to rank among the best coasters in the world.
- Dodonpa made in 2001 is currently the parks speediest coaster and the world record holder for fastest acceleration.
- Eejanaika made in 2006, a "4th dimension" roller coaster with seats rotating within the car, has the most inversions of any roller coaster.
- Takabisha, built in 2011, is the steepest roller coaster in the world, dropping at an angle of 121 degrees.
Fun Facts about Japan