By: Kylee, Lily, and Porclynn
How is it used?
#Clean with it
What are "street names" for alcohol ?
* cold one
* giggle juice
What effects does alcohol have on the body
~ breathing difficulties
How does alcohol harm the hody
. High blood pressure
. Nerve damage
. Cancer of the mouth and throat
. Sexual problems
Five facts about alcohol
2. Alcohol is actually a depressant. That means it's a drug that slows down or depresses the brain.
3. Someone who drinks too much might throw up and could wake up the next day feeling awful- that's called a hangover.
4. Alcohol can damage a fetus at any stage of pregnancy, but it is most serious the first few months.
5. Alcohol kills more teenagers than all the other drugs combined. It is a factor in the three leading causes of death amount 15 to 24 years old: accidents, homicides, and suicides.
3. The truth about alcohol
4. Alcohol street names and nicknames- casa palmers
5. Drug free wold.org