August 30, 2020
- Principal's Message
- Material/Resource Pick- Up
- Meet and Greet
- Kindergarten Orientation
- Parent University - Chromebooks
It is finally here, the start of school!!! I know that I am excited to begin our year!! We have some new faces and some familiar faces returning to Peterson!!
- Lexi Scheid - New 5th Grade Teacher
Jessica Winters - Psychologist
Michelle Herner - Occupational Therapist
Bobbie Johnson - Physical Therapist
Beverly Eisenhut - Vision Itinerant
Jenna Sticken - Orientation and Movement Itinerant
Mary Noga - Certified School Nurse
This week you will be receiving information from your child's classroom teacher about their schedule, expectations as well as other important classroom information.
The link below contains information about Technology, Food Service, Childcare, School Supplies, Remote Learning Home Environment, Safety, and Parent Resources.
I look forward to "seeing" you this week!!!
Meet and Greet
- Last Name A-D: 9:30-10:00
- Last Name E-H: 10:00-10:30
- Last Name I-L: 10:30-11:00
- Last Name M-Q: 11:00-11:30
- Last Name R-Z: 11:30-12:00
- All students need a Chromebook for remote learning. Chromebooks will be distributed on September 1st. You can read more information by clicking on the following link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xEBMOGvavrKdhBBgXVre2hm15zsdqzIN/view
- If you need help resetting your password, please go to this link: http://www.ipsd.org/news.aspx?id=108029
The top section for the following link contains information specific to technology. http://www.ipsd.org/Subpage.aspx/SchoolReadiness
Parent University - Chromebooks
Is your child receiving a Chromebook for the first time in District 204? Parents with children in kindergarten through second grade or who are new to District 204 are invited to join us for “Parent University: Chromebooks,” from 7 to 8 pm on Monday, August 31. This parent event will be streamed live on the district’s YouTube channel and available afterward for on-demand viewing. Topics covered include an overview of Chromebook basic functions and Google tools students will use during the school year.
- Aug. 28 - Teacher Assignments Posted in Parent Vue after 4:00 pm
- Sept. 1 - Materials and Resources pick up day (See information above)
- Sept. 1 - Virtual Meet and Greet 3:00-3:30
- Sept. 3 - Start of Virtual School
- Sept. 3 - KDG Orientation
- Sept. 7 - No School - Labor Day
- Sept. 9 - Virtual Curriculum Night
- Sept. 14 - No School - Institute Day
District Calendar: http://www.ipsd.org/calendar/SchoolCalendar2021.pdf