St. Patrick Catholic School
Weekly Bulletin - March 13, 2020
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information and Updates for EICS
Guests/Visitors/Parents in our school please review the information released on Friday, March 13th (see link). EICS is ensuring our school and staff safety by reducing visitors to our schools by having our schools open to STUDENTS and STAFF ONLY.
Check out the school website or weekly bulletins for changes to upcoming events.
We are so appreciative of your understanding and cooperation as we all work together to continue to keep our schools and staff safe during this serious public health situation.
Family Wellness Worker - Support Available
Check out this link that has some great information about how to talk to your kids about COVID-19: https://childmind.org/article/talking-to-kids-about-the-coronavirus/
St. Pat's Hot Lunch - Currently Suspended
Due to the ongoing precautions being taken at St. Patrick with Covid-19 we have chosen to suspend our hot lunch program.
This currently effects March 20th lunch of East Side Mario. This lunch will not be delivered. Over the next few days you should notice a reimbursement on your account.
The current order form for April has been shut down. At this time it is unclear when or if we will be able to continue the program for the remainder of the year.
St. Patricks Hot Lunch Committee
St. Pat's Upcoming Cancelled/Postponed Events
CancelledMarch 17 - St. Patrick Day Mass at SFX Parish
March 19 - School Council Mtg
March 20 - Spin the Wheel Assembly
March 30/April 1 - Student Led Conferences
Pre-Kindergarten Registration Information
Please Note: There will be no Junior Entry (3 year old) program offered for the 2020-2021 school year.
Click HERE for more Pre-Kindergarten Program Information.
Mar 17 - St. Patrick's Day Mass @ 9am - CANCELLED
Mar 19 - School Council Mtg @ 7pm - CANCELLED
Mar 20 - Nature Kindergarten day
Mar 20 - Spin the Wheel/Grade color shirt day/JRFH Announcement and Camrose Spirals demonstration - CANCELLED
Mar 20 - Hot Lunch-East Side Mario's - SUSPENDED
Mar 23 to Mar 29-Spring Break!
Mar 30 - Student led conferences 4-7pm - POSTPONED
Apr 1 - Student led conferences 4-7pm - POSTPONED
Donation for Victoria's Road to Recovery
Victoria is a former student of our St. Patrick School family and currently attends OLMP. She has been fighting cancer and recently had her leg amputated and continues the fight.
Thank you to:
- The grade one classes 100 days fundraiser - $612.05
- St. Pat's Staff - $171.00
- St. Pat's School Council - $100.00
Thank you for supporting this cause.
SCHOOL SAFETY INFORMATION
DO NOT PARK IN DESIGNATED BUS LANES-POLICE ARE ON PATROL AND HAVE BEEN HANDING OUT TICKETS!
School Safety Patrollers
- Please be aware of the crosswalks in front of our school as our Grade 4 Safety Patrollers are now on duty! **Be safe and use the designated crosswalks**
- Please stay clear of the bus lanes at the beginning and end of the school day
- Families/Students using 54th ave (North Side of School Yard) as a pick up/drop-off location, please use extreme caution. There are no crosswalks and it is a very busy street with heavy traffic
HOW TO REPORT AN ABSENCE
- Call 1-877-246-9970 - option 3
- Use the SchoolMessenger App
- Use the "SchoolMessenger" link in the EICS App (this requires the SchoolMessenger app to be installed on a phone)
- Use https://go.schoolmessenger.ca