Parent and Family News
BOOK CHARACTER DRESS-UP DAY - MONDAY OCTOBER 31ST
Book Character Dress-Up Day for all students.
On that day, each student (K-8) may come to school dressed up as a
character from one of their favorite books. The character should be from a
book they have read or has been read to them. Teachers will ask them to share their character and the book it comes from.
The goal is for you to use items you already have and not to go out and purchase a costume. Please see below for some examples.
Please look online if you are stuck There are hundreds of ideas.
YWCA Program - Update
Important Dates to Remember
- Oct. 31st Character Day
- Nov. 2nd -Frozen Auditions 3:45-5:00
- Nov. 3rd - Frozen Auditions 3:45-5:00, Parent Advisory Council Meeting, 5:30 pm in Cafeteria
- Nov. 7th 1/2 day for students, early release pick up is 11:30
- Nov. 8th No School - Election Day
- Nov. 10th - END of FIRST Quarter
- Nov. 11th No School - Veterans Day
- Nov. 16th, 1/2 day for students, early release pick up is 11:30, Parent Teacher Conferences 12 - 6 PM.
- Nov.19th -Super Saturday - The November Sky - Science Museum will bring a planetarium for everyone to enjoy.
- Nov. 24th and 25th - no school - Thanksgiving