How To Become a Citizen
Shelby Nelson & Leiani Maulolo
2.) Reading, writing, and basic English is a must.
3.) Must live in the U.S. for at least 5 years with a "Green Card".
4.) Have the Knowledge of U.S. history and government.
5.) Must take the oath of allegiance to the United States.
10 steps to naturalization
2. Must meet all requirements
3. Must take N-400 application for Naturalization
4. Submit form N-400
5. Go to biometrics appointment to get back ground check and schedule an interview
6. complete the interview to complete the naturalization process
7. Receive a note of decision from USCIS clarifying your naturalization
8. Receive a note to take the Oath of Allegiance
9. Take the Oath of Allegiance to the U.S.
10. Try to understand the U.S. citizenship