Type 1 Diabetes
The symptoms of this disease:
- Being very thirsty
- Losing weight without trying
- Increased hunger
- Blurry vision
- Feeling very tired
- Urinating a lot
This is preventable by eating right, plenty of fruits , vegetables, whole grain, beans, nuts, and lean protein.
After you have had type 1 diabetes for 3-5 years your doctor will then start to give you treatments & test.
- People inherit type 1 diabetes by passed through family generations, but the inheritnce pattern is unknown.
- 1 in every 30 get diabetes (type 1) per year.
- Uncontrolled type 1 diabetes can lead to life-threatening complications called Diabetic Ketoacid.
- People with type 1 diabetes are also increased with risk of heart attacks, strokes, etc.