Welcome back 7-12th Grades!
For the Good of the Order ....
Remember, School Supplies ARE HERE waiting for your student(s)! Provided by the school.
- AM Drop-off can begin at 7:45am. School building will open at 7:45am.
- School begins at 8:15am. Dismissal at 3:15pm (K-6) and 3:20 (7-12)
- Face Coverings must be worn and social distancing of 6 ft maintained.
- Face coverings are available here at school if they are needed.
- Meals are FREE through our Seamless Summer extension.
- Chromebooks will come to school and home each day. Please bring the charging cords as well so they are there in the event the Chromebook requires charging.
- Please send students with headphones.
- Please have students wear appropriate shoes for physical activity each day.
- Students are welcome to bring a water bottle. Bottle Fillers are open.
- Snacks will be provided for K-6.
What does school look like for 7-12?
Bus Safety & Transportation
7-12 School Arrival
Week #4 - Husky Ticket Winners
Fall Conditioning & Connections
NOTE: Schedule Changes
Schedule Change for all students attending the Husky After School Conditioning Program.
Monday, October 5, we will have all participating student athletes, grades 7-12, start after school.
TIME: After school from 3:45 - 5:30pm
LOCATION: Events Center - Sit in designed Grade Level Cohort area in bleachers
Come to school prepared wearing school appropriate workout clothes and have filled water bottles with you!
If you have not yet signed up there is still time to join! Simply sign up In Family ID and be sure you have a current physical. Contact Mr. Lewis if you have any questions!
Please go to Family ID to register your student.
A parent/guardian should use the following link:
Follow these steps:
- Scroll down to the Programs section and click on the blue “2020-21 Sports Registration” link.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and complete the form.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information or to check your registration(s).
Please don't hesitate to contact Mr. Lewis if you have any questions.