Arbor Walk Newsletter
Look at that Great Yard!
Selecting a yard this month was tough! There are so many families that have been out working in their yards over the past few weeks, and we love it! Keep it up and you could be selected for next month's yard of the month!
This month's spotlight yard is:
Make sure to check out the yard of the month sign in their yard!
Congratulations and thank you for working so hard to keep your yard looking great!
- EMail: HOA2@dorchestersold.net
- Fax: 843-563-5095
- Mail: Dorchester Real Estate Services, Inc. P.O. Box 116 St. George, SC 29477
2. If your mailbox post is in need of repainting, the official color is Charleston Green.
3. If you have any concerns about the neighborhood or specific questions please email Deb at the email address above.
Join us for the Arbor Walk Easter Egg Hunt!
When: Saturday, April 12th at 10:00 AM
Where: The community field behind Dolphin, on the left as you first enter the neighborhood.
Who: Any kids and families who live in our neighborhood! (The field is a very open space without many difficult hiding options, so it may be best suited for younger egg hunters.) Be sure to bring a basket!
Details: For each child interested in participating, please drop off a dozen plastic eggs filled with pre-wrapped candy, stickers, etc. at 111 Willet Drive (you can leave them on the porch) before April 10th. That way we’ll know how many kids to expect, and have plenty of eggs for everyone to hunt for!
We will also have tables & chairs set up if you’d like to bring your coffee and a breakfast item to share so we can all socialize after the hunt!
For more details or to help out, please email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org
RSVP: To help prepare, please let us know you're planning to attend.
Arbor Walk Community Yard Sale
Saturday, May 17th, 8am-12pm
Yards all across Arbor Walk
If you are interested in selling several things, or even a few items; email email@example.com and we will attach a balloon to your mailbox early on the morning of the sale, to let shoppers know to stop by! We will advertise this neighborhood yard sale on craigslist.com and yardsale.com and you can help by telling friends and family about the event! We will also have signs and balloons at the front and back of the neighborhood to let people know who are passing by.
Howdy Ho, Neighbors!
1. The Summerville Farmers Market returns on April 12th!
2. April Third Thursday
Thursday, April 17, 2014 from 5pm-8pm
Our four-legged friends need our help. You know, the ones that bark and meow. These precious animals want to be loved and cared for. Let’s help them attain that goal by paying them homage in Summerville on the 17th of April at the 3rd Thursday event called 'Rescue Me'.
We're showcasing businesses that will help keep your furry ones healthy and happy. We'll also have animal rescue organizations to give you information on how you can adopt a brand new pet who needs a home and someone to love them.
- Music for this event will be performed by Ambler Hall Band behind Guerin's Pharmacy & the Charleston Hot Shots in front of People, Places & Quilts.
- Carolina Party Artists will be there so children can have their faces painted to look either like a cat or a dog.
Come on out and browse the booths while you're enjoying live music. Take time to walk through the many unique boutiques in the historic downtown. Treat yourself to dinner at one of our local specialty restaurants. Make a night of it!
3. Italian FestivalSaturday, April 26, 2014 at 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sponsored by: Lowcountry Festa Italiana
* Free Admission
* Music, Entertainment, Dancing, Learn the Tarantella, Great Food, Italian Wines, Beers & Gelato
Address:Azalea Park105 West 5th South St.Summerville, SC 29483
For further information: http://festaitalianasc.org/
Want to contribute?
- Do you have a great neighbor and think others should know about it? Nominate them for Neighbor of the Month! Send us the name of a neighbor that you would like to spotlight and why you are nominating him or her.
- Do you offer a service that might be useful to others in the neighborhood? Perhaps a child that can babysit, lawn care service, house maintenance, or professional cakes? Let us know and we'll briefly share your info in the newsletter.
- Do you have any tips you'd like to share with others? Let us know
You can also join the Arbor Walk Facebook Page to get more updates on your neighborhood!
If you are no longer living in Arbor Walk and/or wish to no longer receive the monthly newsletter, kindly let us know by emailing the address below.