CANADA and INDIA in 2040 assignment
Canada and Indias appearance in the future
Statistics on Canada
- Total population is 35 million
- 250,000 people immigrate to Canada each year
- Birth rate is 10.29 births per 1000 people
- Death rate is 8.31 per 1000 people
- Life expectancy is 81.7 years
- Male: 80 years
- Female: 84 years
- Infant mortality rate is 4.71 per 1000 people
- Male: 5.04 deaths per 1000
- Female: 4.37 deaths per 1000
Demography on Canada
Canada's population pyramid
This is a population pyramid showing the population in millions with the male population on the left and the female population the the right. The population pyramid represents the population in 2014 and it shows how most of the population in Canada is in ages 50-54 for both male and female in 2014 and this is due to baby boomers.
Prediction for Canada in 2040
Prediction for India
Statistics on India
- Total population is 1.2 billion people
- Around 2 million people emigrate from India
- Birth rate is 19.89 births per 1000 people
- Death rate is 7.35 deaths per 1000 people
- Life expectancy is 67.8 years
- Male: 66.68
- Female: 69.06
- Infant mortality rate is 43.19 deaths per 1000 people
- Male: 41.9 per 1000 people
- Female: 44.63 per 1000 people
India's population pyramid
Geo Pro by user396687142
"IndexMundi - Country Facts." Index Mundi. N.p., n.d. Web. 02 Jan. 2015.
"Pictures Or Images." Canadian Flag Wallpapers. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Dec. 2014.
"India Flag New HD Wallpaper (1)." Josh McDaniel. N.p., 06 May 2013. Web. 20 Dec. 2014.
"Canadians in Context - Aging Population." / Indicators of Well-being in Canada. N.p., n.d. Web. 20 Dec. 2014.