Finley-Oates Elementary School
November 12, 2018-November 16, 2018
- All classes begin at 7:40 am.
- Dismissal for Kindergarten and First Grade is 3:05 pm.
- Dismissal for Second and Third Grades is 3:15 pm.
- Anyone picking up a student before 2:50 must bring a valid government-issued photo ID (ex: driver's license).
- Parents may drop-off on the west side of the building, or go through the drive on the north side.
- Please do not drop students off at the front doors (east side). Parents must walk students in if entering from the front.
Pictures with Santa
NOTE: DSHS will not be returning for immunization clinic again until March 2019.
- American Indian
- Alaskan Native
- No insurance
Bring shot record/Medicaid card.
No CHIPS accepted. If your child is covered by private insurance that pays for immunizations, the Health Dept CANNOT vaccinate.
Adult Safety Net Eligibility
Last appointment taken at 2:30 pm.
Texas Department of State Health Services
1714 Justice Center Blvd, Suite A
(940) 665-9315, option 5
Pictures with Santa/Fall Retakes
Scan the QR Code above to go to our website!
The Bonham Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or disability in matters affecting employment or in providing access to programs. Inquiries related to the policies of the Bonham Independent School District should be directed to: Superintendent, Bonham ISD, P.O. Box 490, Bonham, Texas 75418. Telephone number is 903-583-5526, extension 1100.