Apply for a job in Bio Statistics!
Our company is located in Los Angeles, California. We are in a friendly but busy environment.
What does this job consist of?
Biostatisticians play essential roles in designing studies and analyzing data from research problems. They help formulate the scientific questions to be answered, determine the appropriate sampling techniques, coordinate data collection procedures, and carry out statistical analyses to answer those scientific questions.
Mathematical Statistician at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- design a study
- renew newly published research
- fitting statistical models using standard software
- formulating new statistical models
- Bachelor's Degree is required to enter the field.
- Advanced work requires a Ph.D in biostatistics.
- Completion of a biomedical study.
- Friendly and willing to work with others.