October 25, 2018
5th Grade Trip to Peace Valley Park
On October 16th, Warwick’s fifth-graders spent a fabulous fall day at Peace Valley Nature Center. Warwick’s scientists worked together to collect data on a variety of wetland areas and freshwater samples. Highlights of the day included: identifying a wide range of plants, measuring wind speed, sampling soil, and performing chemical tests on the water supply.
Coming Soon... Book Fair!
We thank Mrs. Kehan, our Librarian, and the PTO for their leadership and service in providing this fun opportunity to buy great books at school. The following pdf is the Book Fair schedule. Parents/guardians will receive more information from their homeroom teachers.
Halloween Spirit and Safety
With Halloween around the corner, we ask parents to use caution when sending in a costume for our school parade. Students need to be able to have a normal field of vision, and should be able to walk freely (costumes should not be too long or bulky). Costumes should not be gruesome or frightening; and anything that could be considered a play weapon should remain at home.
The schedule for the parade and particulars will be communicated via email directly to parents/guardians.
The main parking lot area will be restricted from parking. Additional parking will be available at St. Cyril’s.
In the event of inclement weather, grades 1 - 3 will parade in the hallways. We will not allow parents/guardians into the building in the event of a hallway parade. We will take lots of pictures to share.
Parent/Guardian Party Volunteers:
ONLY pre-arranged parent/guardian volunteers who have clearances will be allowed into the building and classrooms on October 31. For safety/security reasons, teachers will communicate the names of those parent/guardian's who are pre-arranged volunteers. No one else will be admitted into the school. Thank you for your understanding and support as we maintain a fun and safe/secure day for our children and staff.
Lost and (Hopefully) Found
Student Council News
Before parents and guardians can volunteer, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
PTO Moonlit Fall Harvest Fun for Warwick Families
Saturday, Oct. 27th, 6-9pm
2100 Lower State Road
Box Top Contest Announcement!
- We have collected a total of 4705 Box Tops so far!
- The following homerooms are in the running to get a special prize so far... Endy, Dessalet, Melvin, and Egan!
It's not over until it's over--get your Box Tops in tomorrow!!!
Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Box Tops: Please clip Box Tops and return them to school.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: A Letter from our President and PTO Web Page
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.