Picture make up day will be set after we receive the first pictures back. A notice will go home for retakes.
Thank you for all of the donations that you have contributed to Thomson. The money raised in our fundraisers goes to the PTO, which sponsors many of our fun events throughout the school.
The Walk-a-Thon will take place this Friday, September 30th, at the high school track. Only the parents on the approved volunteer list for this event will be allowed on the track. Any parents who would like to cheer our students on are welcome to watch from the stands or outside the fence. Thank you for your understanding and support of this safety measure.
Intersession I Registration
If you want your student to have an "out of this world" experience, consider enrolling him/her for Intersession I, where space exploration is the theme at the K-8th grade levels. Students in grades 9-12 have a pick of familiar offerings like MHSAA officials' certification, SAT prep, art murals, and community service projects.
The September 30 registration deadline is coming up soon!
For more information or to register, please see the flyers attached below. You can also register online by visiting this link:
Count Day is October 5th!
Count Day is important to Davison and all Michigan school districts. It is the first of two days that the State collects enrollment data used specifically to determine the amount of school funding we will receive.
If your child is absent on the 5th, it is imperative that you call the attendance line at 591-0916 to report your child's absence. Thank you for your cooperation.
Halloween at Thomson!
As you shop for your Halloween costumes, please remember that Halloween at Thomson is happy--NOT scary! So please remember...NO VIOLENT OR GORY COSTUMES, NO guns, daggers, swords, etc.
Bus Loop--DO NOT ENTER
Visitors at Thomson
Parents, guardians, and other family members will be allowed into Thomson for the following:
- Dropoff/Pickup student medications
- Attend IEP or 504 meetings
- Attend parent-teacher conferences
- As an approved volunteer
For other reasons such as dropping off a student late, picking up a student early, and dropping off sites such as a forgotten lunch or library book, parents/guardians should come to the front door and ring the doorbell. At that time, an office member will greet you through the doorbell system and ask you to go to the office.
Attendance Line Available 24/7
(810) 591-0916. You may leave a voicemail on this line at any time.
Please be sure to include:
- Your child's name
- Your child's teacher or room number
- The reason for your child's absence
Attendance calls should not be placed on the main office line.
Mark your calendar!
- Wednesday, September 28th: Picture Day!
- Friday, September 30th: Fall Walk-a-Thon
- Friday, September 30th: Registration Deadline for Intersession I
- October 10-13: Scholastic Book Fair, Information will be sent home the week prior
- Wednesday, October 12th: Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Thursday, October 13th: No School, Parent-Teacher Conferences
- Friday, October 14th: No School
- Monday, October 17th: PTO meeting, 6 p.m. at Thomson
- Thursday, October 27th: Halloween Parade and Parties
- Friday, October 28th-Friday, November 5th: No School, Intersession I
We are here to help-Important Contact Information
- Mrs. Williams, Principal- Email: email@example.com; Thomson Phone Number: 810-591-0911
- Mrs. Ganabathi, School Counselor- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Thomson Phone Number: 810-591-0907
- Mrs. Howes, Intervention Teacher- Email: email@example.com; Thomson Phone Number: 810-591-0911
- Mrs. Wojciechowski, Secretary to the Principal- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Thomson Phone Number: 810-591-0911
- Mrs. Dorman, Secretary- Email: email@example.com; Thomson Phone Number: 810-591-0911
- ATTENDANCE LINE (24/7): 810-591-0916