Weekly Update for the week of February 8, 2016
As always, don't hesitate to let me know if you want me to look over your work.
Enjoy your week!
Graphics for T-M-A
This glossary contains definitions of the different terms used in the UbD design process--including the overarching (macro) elements.
St. Louis Toasted Ravioli
- 2 Tablespoons whole milk
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 (25 oz) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 3 cups vegetable oil for frying
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 oz) jar spaghetti sauce
1. Combine milk and egg in a small bowl. Place breadcrumbs and salt in a shallow bowl. Dip ravioli in milk mixture and coat with breadcrumbs.
2. In a large saucepan, heat marinara sauce over medium heat until bubbling. Reduce the heat to simmer.
3. In a large, heavy pan, pour oil to depth of 2 inches. Heat oil over medium heat until a small amount of breading sizzles and turns brown. Fry ravioli, a few at a time, 1 minute on each side until golden. Drain on paper towels. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately with hot marinara sauce.