Important November Dates!
o 14th – MVCF Denim & Diamonds Gala
o 16th 20th – American Education Week
o 16th – Last Day of After School Program
o 19th – Chorus/Instrument Club Performance
o 19th- Reflections Celebration
o 23rd-27th-Thanksgiving Break
o 30th-Dec. 4th Holiday Shoppe
- Car-riders must turn right to exit the car-rider lane.
- Students arriving after the 8:15 bell must be escorted to the front office by an adult to check-in and receive tardy pass.
- Visitors need to sign in at the front office, and show ID.
- No check-outs after 2:15 PM
- Over the counter medications (cough drops, pain relievers etc.) are only accepted in the clinic when brought in accompanied by a doctor's note stating that the student must have this medication at school and must be brought into the clinic by a parent. No medications ( prescriptions or over the counter) may be brought into the school by a student.
Reminder: Parent Perception Survey on Portal
Please help us to improve our school by taking a moment to complete the Annual School Survey. The survey can be accessed by logging in to your Parent Portal Account. The survey should automatically pop up on your screen. If you do not see the survey when you log in, please make sure your pop up blocker is disabled. If you do not have a Parent Portal account, please come by the front office with a photo ID so we can get you set up.
Six Flags Reading Logs
Fuel Up To Play 60
DYER STUDENTS SIGN UP TODAY!
JOIN THE NFL FUEL UP TO PLAY 60 MOVEMENT!!
TEAM NAME: DyerBears16
ALL OTHER PROGRAM SUPPORTERS https://school.fueluptoplay60.com/welcome/
SPREAD THE WORD & SUPPORT HEALTH AND WELLNESS IN OUR SCHOOL & COMMUNITY
*You may also have the option to choose Dyer Elementary under MY ACCOUNT*