Coaching With Cooper
Volume One Issue Nine
- Oct. 18: Reports Cards given out in 1st period.
- Oct. 20: All students will take a Mock ASPIRE Writing Assessment in their Language Arts class.
- Oct. 21: Middle School Instructional Coaches will visit Meridianville. (Data Room only)
- Oct. 24: Faculty Meeting after school in the Library Media Center
- Oct. 24: Tip off Basketball Tournament at Liberty
- Oct. 24-28: Comliance Monitoring (more info to come)
- Oct. 26: Language Arts Teachers score Mock Assessment
- Oct. 27: PST
- Oct. 28: Technology Plan Due and Technology Integration Mentor Meeting
- Nov. 1: Progress Reports
- Nov. 2: BLT Meeting at the Jackson Center
- Nov. 3: First Home Basketball game
- Nov. 4: Math/Science Semester Exam Planning
Again, I want to thank Mrs. Miller for working with our Ambassadors. They did a great job and seem to enjoy leading.
As just a side note, all the visitors were very realistic about their suggestions. I think you will find the guiding questions to be positive challenges.
PLC: An interesting Article
I follow many educators and educator organization on Twitter(Which is one of Professional Learning Communities)...one of them is Education World. Education World re-tweeted a tweet by Stacey Swan. I don't know anything about her other that in her profile she is a Middle School Principal. She posted the article below this week and it caught my attention.
I have always struggled with managing my stress. I found this article insightful, very realistic, and helpful. I hope that you will all find time to read the article.