The Bethune Bulletin
"To Engage, Inspire and Educate..."
Week of December 07-11, 2015
· Our main purpose is to improve student academic achievement.
· Effective instruction makes the most difference in student academic performance.
· There is no excuse for poor quality instruction.
· With our help, at risk students will achieve at the same rate as non-at risk students.
· Staff members must have a commitment to children and a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
Message from Ms. Hernandez
Week at a Glance
ACPs for K-2
Monday, December 07
Tuesday, December 08
- ARD @ 8:30 am (Norris, Flores-Cox, Jones)
- ARD @ 10:30 am (Bernal)
- ARD @ 1:00 pm (C. Lopez)
- ARD @ 2:00 pm (Gibbs)
Wednesday, December 09
Thursday, December 10
ACP Testing K-2 MathSMU Pre-K Class Observation
Friday, December 11
ACP Testing K-2 Reading
Attendance on Gradespeed before 9:00 a.m.
Lesson Plans due Friday by 8:00 a.m. to CICs
Grades updated on Gradespeed weekly
Please be prompt with picking up and dropping off students before and after lunches.
- ACPs Testing -Dec. 10-16
- Committees-FSAC/Attendance Dec. 14th
- End of Semester Dinner/PTA Holiday Program Dec. 17th