Demo Plan: Teacher's Assistant
Nabiha Rasool @ Sherwood Mills Public School
Time of Demo: 1:30-1:50pm
Description of Activity: Teaching A Math Lesson (Probability)
This activity will focus on ensuring that students know the correct terminology in the probability unit. In addition, the activity will allow students to think about how these terms can be applied to everyday examples.
Details of the Activity
2) Students must label the other 3 vertical lines. (Words used should be: certain, likely, and impossible)
3) Students will be given 1 slip of paper with a real-life example or numerical example on it.
4) Students will be given 1 blank slip of paper. If they were given a real-life example, they will come up with a numerical example to write on their blank paper (and vice versa)
5) Students will decide where each slip of paper goes on the line.
6) Some sentences will be discussed as a class to gain further understanding into the concept of probability.
Required Preparation Materials