for Plexus Customers & Ambassadors
November 2015 - Issue #3
Drink Your Water!
Are you doing it? Do you need some ideas of how to incorporate more water into your day? Here are 10 tips to get you hydrated:
- Use a straw.
- Buy a pretty water bottle.
- Set an alarm every hour, or try a water tracking app on your phone.
- Spice it up with fruit! Adding lemon juice or cucumber slices can really help make your water more palatable.
- Drink 1 cup before every meal.
- Every time you go to the bathroom, drink 1 cup.
- Drink 2 cups before bed.
- Have a water drinking competition with a friend.
- Buy a 64 oz. bottle and finish it every day.
- For every non-water beverage you drink, drink two cups of water.
Drinking enough water will help you get glowing skin, have more energy, AND make your Plexus products more effective. Don't short change yourself, drink enough water every day!
Spotlight on Block: Your Best Date for Holiday Parties
Experts typically point to the overconsumption of simple carbohydrates, sugars and starches as a primary culprit in our declining state of health. The problem with these foods is that they are quickly converted to glucose in the body, which spikes blood-sugar levels and ultimately contributes a range of health problems, particularly over the long-term.
But there’s good news! Plexus Block does just what its name suggests— it blocks the absorption of starches and sugars up to 48%, thereby promoting healthy blood sugar levels and contributing to an enhanced state of overall wellness.
Watch this video to learn more about how Block can help you every day -- not just when you're going to a party! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpQyvxRtpKA
Why is THIS November the BEST time ever to become an Ambassador? 3 GREAT reasons!
- Shhh! We're offering a rebate for each new Ambassador. This rebate is SO good that I'm not even allowed to advertise it.
- There will be FREE shipping on your Welcome Pack!
- Plexus Worldwide is making this a "November to Remember" with amazing bonuses for Ambassadors. (Imagine having an extra $1,000 to spend on holiday gifts!)