It's IP this Sunday, 11/15!
Zoom links will be emailed this Saturday
IP teachers are excited to sing the Philippine National Anthem (Lupang Hinirang) with all of you!
Click on the "watawat" to practice! =)
Don't forget.... "Ilagay ang kanang kamay sa kaliwang dibdib." =)
- Register by Friday, November 13, to be included on Sunday.
- Get set up at home - Prep your family, learning space, class supplies and devices
- Here's a Primer on Preparing for IP Lessons Online: https://www.smore.com/qksp5
- Class Schedule:
1:30 Lower School (Ilang-Ilang and Sampaguita) meets (2:15 for Binhi)
3:00 Community Time for ALL Parents and Students
3:20 Upper School (Bonifacio and Rizal) meets
- Rondalla lesson times will be confirmed separately by your teacher
- Link to last IP Announcement: https://www.smore.com/ac4gh
TYPICAL IP SCHEDULE:
CLASS SUPPLIES NEEDED:
Markers (Upper School)
Crayons (Lower School)
Blank and Lined Paper
Click on the picture to see it in action... =)
Pronounced like "buy-uh-nee-hun," bayanihan is a Filipino word derived from the word bayan meaning town, nation, or community in general. "Bayanihan" literally means, "being a bayan," and is thus used to refer to a spirit of communal unity and cooperation.