Media product audience.
Media product - Club music magazine
The target audience - The party animal.
A Party Animal - Urban Definition Dictionary
The wild Party Animal is often seen in their natural habitats. Finding them are not the most trying of tasks; one needs to simply walk to the nearest fraternity house, bar, pub, club, college dorm, or house to find one.
Although this may not in all cases be true, the urban dictionary highlights the somewhat functions of my target audience. Although this definition may come across as harsh, party animals are known to have so much fun wherever they are, they literally do not care of their actions as long as they are having fun, happy and dancing (and also having the odd drink of alcohol or two.)
Examples of my target audience.
- Always up for having a laugh.
- Works part time in retail.
- Enjoys going out on a Friday night with her close friends.
- Favourite artists include Rudimental, Calvin Harris and Beyoncé.
- Student at university, studying English.
- Comes home on the weekends to meet up with her sisters and friends.
- Enjoys 'letting her hair down' after a long week at university.
- Likes chart music, but doesn't have a specific favourite artist.