Monday- Last week for PGP baseline meetings.
Tuesday- Faculty Meeting at 7:30a.m. in Room 117. Our new OT, Ashley, will be presenting on sensory needs and resources.
- Voluntary Benefits / Insurance / Health Clinic informational meeting at 8:00a.m. in room 117. Come learn about our insurance and other ways you can benefit from the district clinic. Open Enrollment begins in October.
- Fire Drill at 9:00a.m.
- Amanda Adams shower at 7:45a.m. in room 117. Hope to see everyone there!
- ELL night at Kokomo Joe's- 6:00p.m. Come have some fun and play some games.
Friday- Movie night. We still need volunteers. If you haven't signed up for two events this year, this is a super fun one. Bring your own kids so they can get in on the fun!
Reminder- Last week for PGP meetings.
Monday- Progress Reports printed at 9:00a.m. to be ready for conferences Tuesday morning.
Tuesday- 7:30-8:30 Parent-Teacher ConferencesWednesday- 4:00-8:30 Parent-Teacher Conferences (30 minute dinner provided by PTO from Chic-Fil-A)
- 7:30-4:30 Parent-Teacher Conferences
- No students in attendance.
Friday- NO SCHOOL!
A glance at some important October dates
3- Progress Reports ready for printing at 9a.m.
4/5/6- Parent/Teacher Conferences
7th/10th-- No School
12- Fundraiser Pick Up
13- Book Fair and Pizza Bingo
14- Book Fair and Grandparent's Day for Kdg
28- Parent Peek
31- Halloween Parade and Parties / St. LouisisianQ Food Truck