Phase III Begins
Glocester Libraries - Safety Guidelines
Glocester Libraries enter Phase III
The libraries have instituted safety requirements that will make your library experience a little different but will still offer the services that you enjoy such as borrowing books, selecting DVDs and audiobooks, copying/faxing, and computer use.
Please notes these new guidelines:
1. It is mandatory for our staff members and patrons to wear masks and practice physical distancing.
2. It is mandatory for our staff members and patrons to NOT enter the library if they are experiencing any of the following symptoms that are not explained by allergies or a non-infectious cause.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Fever or chills
- Muscle or body aches
- Sore throat
- Nausea or vomiting
- Runny or stuffy nose
- Recent loss of taste or smell
3. Patron capacity at the Harmony Library is 8. Patron capacity at the Glocester Manton Library is 6.
4. Visits are limited to 30 minutes.
5. Shelves are open for browsing.
6. Computer use is limited to 30 minutes.
7. Seating areas are closed.