Maple Dale Aviator News!
Friday, January 20, 2017
Preschool Open House
Thursday, Jan. 26th, 5-6:30pm
6100 Hagewa Drive
Save the Date for Maple Dale Family Fun Night at Castle Skateland
Make sure to mark your calendars for the Maple Dale Family Fun Night, Sunday, February, 12 2017, 4:30-6:30 pm at Castle Skateland in Loveland. Enjoy skating, food, and fun with lots of Maple Dale families!
Be on the lookout for a flyer giving you the opportunity to pre-order your tickets at a discounted price. This year, you can save the most by ordering your tickets ONLINE! More information will be going out in your child’s Aviator folder.
If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Hughes at 515-1787 or Greta Urbanek at 731-8116.
Hope to see you all there!
Peacebuilders Parent Training
Peacebuilders Parent Training
for Maple Dale and Symmes Families
Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 6:00-8:00
Symmes Elementary Multipurpose Room
Light Dinner Provided
See flyer here, for more details and to sign up!
Peacebuilder Parent Workshop is an interactive and engaging session designed to teach parents techniques to create a peaceful home and a positive learning experience for their child. This workshop will help to build a common language between school and home. A certified trainer from Peacebuilders, along with the administrative staff from Maple Dale and Symmes will lead the training. All materials will be provided. Please join us!
SEE1 Rock Concert
Friday, Feb. 24th, 7pm
7400 Cornell Road
You are invited to a Rock Concert by:
Sycamore Electric Ensemble
Renowned Electric Violinist Joe Deninzon
Friday, February 24, 2017
7:00 pm (Doors Open at 6:15 pm)
Sycamore High School Auditorium
7400 Cornell Rd
Tickets (reserved seating) - $10
First come, first served
All purchases are non-refundable.
All tickets will be held at Will Call.
Ways to buy tickets:
1. Online www.sbob.org
2. Mail the ticket form (Attention to: SEE 1 Concert) or drop off at HS front office
3. Pre-Sales on Thu, Feb 23 & Fri, Feb 24 (in the Commons 11 am - 12:30 pm)
4. At the Door (Cash or Credit Card only)
For more information call: SHS (513) 686-1770 ext. 3011 or Laura Lopez (513) 238-6345
There is still time to order a yearbook, but time is running out! The final deadline to order is March 3rd. Don’t miss out on the memories and the fun and go online to order your yearbook today!
We are asking for volunteers to fill the following Committee Leader roles:
- Central point of contact for carnival donations
- Organize and solicit community all carnival donations (i.e. bid & buy, food and other operational needs)
- Organize and oversee the monetary sponsorship program
- Ensure Great Gatherings program is coordinated
- Develop and execute recognition program for sponsors
- Central point of contact for carnival communications to ensure consistent messaging
- Develop and executive carnival communication plan
- Collaborate with committee chairs to determine communication needs
- Draft and review communications
- Establish communication timeline
- Ensure adequate signage
- Collaborate with Donations coordinate to communicate to donors and provide recognition
Please contact Shane Davis at (513) 706-8008 or Davis.email@example.com if you are interested in either role or would like more information.