LIVE AND LET BAD CREDIT DIE
How you can save your credit scores .
What is credit ?
An accounting entry that either decreases assets or increases liabilities and equity on the company's balance sheet. On the company's income statement, a debit will reduce net income, while a credit will increase net income.
Bad Credit Habbits
-Maxing out Credit Cards .
-Only Paying the Minimum on Bills .
-And Paying Bills Late .
Why is credit SO IMPORTANT ??
Your credit WILL follow you , it can also revoke many life changing opportunities in life. Like buying your dream house or buying your kids first car or even YOUR first car.
Whats a Credit Score and Why should I Care About It ?
The def is a number assigned to a person that indicates to lenders their capacity to repay a loan.
It may not sound very important , but it can RUIN you .
How can I Improve my credit score ?
Fixing bad credit
So you already a Good Credit Score . How DO YOU KEEP IT ??
- Know what goes into a good credit score. The more you know about what goes into your credit score, the easier it will be to maintain a good one. Five key pieces of information are used to calculate your credit score – your payment history, level of debt, credit age, mix of credit, and recent credit.
- Pay Your Bills On Time
- Keep Your Credit Card Balances LOW.
- Manage Your Debt
- Don't Close Old Credit Cards.
- Limit Your Applications For New Credit.
- Check your Credit Report.
Photographer Surprises Father With Dream Car (1968 Camaro) For Christmas