MONDAY MEMO May 16, 2016
TO: ALL MCMILLAN FACULTY AND STAFF
WEEK IN REVIEW:
- May 17, 11:30 - Volunteer Luncheon (See PTA email)
- May 19, 1:30 - 5th grade History Fair
- May 20 - Last day for SAGE - Makeups can be finished out next week (please let Toni, Cynthia, or Joy know if you need help with this)
- May 20, 12:30 - iSpEd PLC
- May 20, 2:30 - Closing social at Teresa's house
- May 24, 8-12:00 - Final BLT Meeting (Location TBD)
- May 25, 8:45 - Library Assembly
- May 26, 7:30 - Final Faculty Meeting
- May 26, 10:00 - Final Reading Counts Assembly
- May 27, 8:45 - Fit Fun Run
- May 31, 9:30 - 6th gr Promo for Families
- Jun 1, 8:45 - Kinder Promo for Families
- Jun 1, 2:00 - 6th gr Promo for School
- Jun 2, 1:30 - Field Day
- Jun 3, 9:30 - Awards Assembly
- Jun 3 - Lunch - student eating school lunch will receive sack lunches (see prior email for times)
- Jun 3 - School excused at 12:35!!!!
REMINDERS: PLEASE READ!!!!!
- Teachers, please be sure to read Mitch's email (if you haven't already). We truly appreciate all you do to help Mitch and his crew out by helping clean up your floor before it can be vacuumed. If you have concerns, please see Mitch or me so we can work together on doing what needs to be done to help each other out.
- Although it's the end of the year, it's a good time to review AGAIN what school expectations are in regard to behavior, including phones, and especially keeping hands and feet to self, remembering the school rules.
1. Be respectful
2. Be responsible
3. Be safe