Student Bulletin - March 5, 2023
- Students need to bring Chromebook & charger
- End of 3rd Quarter (eligibility determined)
GENERAL INFORMATION & UPDATES
New Chromebook Distribution - TUESDAY
Bison Spirit Wear!
Looking to add to your Bison Spirit Wear Collection?!
Spirit wear can be purchased through the front office.
ETMS can only accept CASH or CHECK
Clubs - All Grades
- Art Club - 3/14, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Bison Smart - 3/30, 7:40-8:05 AM
- Card Sharks - 3/7, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Dungeons & Dragons - 3/23, 3:30-5:00 PM
- Future Teachers - see Mrs. Russell, 7:30-8:05 AM
- Kindness Club - 3/6, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Puzzle Club - 3/7, 3:30-4:30 PM
- Ukulele Club - 3/8, 3:15-4:00 PM
BISON BRAGS & CELEBRATIONS
8th Grade Orchestra
Middle School Tennis League
As our season wrapped up, the Green Stampede faced off against the Rally Crew from BCMS in the finals in the battle for 1st place in our Middle School Tennis League. The Volley Squad took on the Court Kings (both ETMS teams) for 3rd place. The Smash Bros took on the Aces while the Red Fire faced off against the Slammers. The season concluded at the Metro East Tennis Center on Saturday, March 4th. We are proud of all of our players this season!
REMINDERS & REPEATED ITEMS
Summer Learning 2023
7th Graders = Updated Vaccine Records
Parents/Guardians of Current 7th grade students!
Please send/email any updated vaccine records you may have for next year to the health room. Each 8th grade student will need to be compliant with Tdap and Meningococcal vaccines prior to the start of 8th grade. Please send those records to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also bring the records to the school and let the front office staff know it is for the health room, if that is preferred.
Christie Netterville, BSN, RN
East Trails Middle School Health Room
Box Tops for Education
School ID: 9684109