HAVE INTERNET SAFETY!!!!
Dont put what you wouldnt want Kurtis to see or read!!!!
Be The Safest Person Online!
- $ YOUR PASSWORDS SHOULD BE VERY HARD
- $ AND EXAMPLE WOULD BE LIKE THIS I<3MYdOG
- $ USE SYMBOLS
- $ DONT SHARE YOUR PASSWORDS WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND.
- $CHANGE YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS!!!!!!!
- $If you are on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media page you can always changer your privacy settings. You should always have it on so only your friends can see your page. Never friend a person that you don't know. If you follow these two things you shall be safe.
WHAT YOU PUT ON THE INTERNET WILL ALWAYS BE THERE.... NO MATTER WHAT
- Even if you clear cookies and date its still there..
- It will be there for ever and ever
- SAFTEY TIPS
Don’t give out personal information without your parents’ permission
When creating your screen name, do not include personal information like your last
name or date of birth.
Don’t post photos or videos online without getting your parents’ permission.
Don’t agree to meet an online friend unless you have your parents’ permission.
Don’t buy anything online without talking to your parents first. Some ads may try to trick you by offering free things or telling you that you have won something as a way of collecting your personal information
Don’t send or respond to mean or insulting messages. Tell your parents if you receive one.