"Get Well Soon"
Facts About Depression and my book.
- Reduced appetite and weight loss, or increased appetite and weight gain
- Two-thirds of people suffering from depression do not seek necessary treatment
- 80% of all people with clinical depression who have received treatment significantly improve their lives
- In the book "Get Well Soon" the character (Anna) feels guilty, hopeless, and worthless
- In the book "Get Well Soon" the character (Anna) gets persistent physical symptoms that don't respond to treatment (such as headaches, chronic pain, or constipation and other digestive disorders)
- Another symptom is fatigue or loss of energy
I recommend this book to any teen that is in high school.