Haley's Coaching Corner
Keeping Elliott teachers in the KNOW!
- Parent Conferences were a success!
- Some Math and ELAR teachers have started meeting to discuss new vocabulary on the CBA, and then the ELAR teachers pre-teach that vocabulary.
- Kinder hosted teachers from another campus as they took a learning walk to see the great writing taking place!
- Engaging Mathematics for 3rd & 4th grades are on the way. The other grade levels are still in production along with the AIRR books.
- The Region 11 Livebinder is a comprehensive resource that includes videos, workstations, lessons with background information for concepts. http://www.livebinders.com/play/play?id=930542#anchor
- 2nd - 5th, Check out Fraction Reasoning! https://mathreasoninginventory.com/Home/ReasoningFractions
ELAR Curriculum Updates!
Kinder Professional Learning - October 21st
- The kinder professional learning is Wednesday, October 21st. Please remember to register in eduphoria workshop! Teachers need to bring their Cluster 2 planner, a copy of the cluster 2 pre-assessment and a technology device.
5th Grade Professional Learning
There was great collaboration with fifth grade teachers last week! Our grade level professional learning has focused on the process standards pre-assessments. Data is being disaggregated and collaborative conversations are taking place based on the results of the pre-assessments. The pre-assessments offer a clear target for instruction on integrating the process standards.
Links to Past Smores
October 9 - https://www.smore.com/txdtb
September 30 - https://www.smore.com/k84un
September 24 - https://www.smore.com/bvsfv
September 16 - https://www.smore.com/2pdmg
September 11 - https://www.smore.com/v9gjt
September 3 - https://www.smore.com/yprnr
August 30 - https://www.smore.com/rhvcq
August 24 - https://www.smore.com/z18rk